Book Review: Prince of Ravenscar

Prince of Ravenscar (Brides, #11)Prince of Ravenscar by Catherine Coulter


My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I liked this book. It had characters that were unique and likable or unlikable, as the case maybe, and the story was engaging. One of the things that I liked and disliked was the way the author went from one point of view to another within the same conversation. I liked being able to see how multiple people felt about the topic, but it also lost some of the mystery regarding the overall flow of the story. You knew how everyone felt nearly all the time. I thought the plot was solid, but not all that complex. There was one curve I didn't see coming, but it seemed like it was more of a distraction than anything else. Entertaining, but not essential.

I would recommend this book to others as a light read.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Overload?

Short Story Entry for Round 2 - SUBMITTED! Pew Pew!

The Art of the Slow Burn Romance - That S*** Ain't Easy to Write