Fun While It Lasted - Short Story Bust!

 Just got the results back from the second round of the short story challenge and it looks like my spin on a Sci-fi story about a jockey and heartbreak came up short in the larger group. Of course I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm happy I tried and stepped outside of my comfort zone to [hopefully] grow a bit as a writer. Here's hoping the feedback is helpful and something I can apply straightaway! Best of luck to the writers advancing, and here's to future competitions and stories that are bound to be in my future. 


Now back to my novel and wherever it might lead. Fingers crossed it's somewhere great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Overload?

Short Story Entry for Round 2 - SUBMITTED! Pew Pew!

Book Review: Midnight in Austenland