Nebraska, Arkansas, Illinois, New York, Oh My!

As chapter 19 drew to an end, I couldn't help but think through the many faces of Luc D'Angelo.  He's the suave, handsome, wealthy, and eternally confidant man Amelia meets in New York at the start of the journey, and yet he's also willing to do what it takes to make a good impression on those Nebraska farmers by rolling up his sleeves and helping out.  Can you picture the two men?

Here's sort of how I envision Luc in scenario 1:
   



And this is sort of how I envision Luc in scenario 2:





But one of my favorite imaginings of Luc in all of his forms is him with Amelia.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Overload?

Short Story Entry for Round 2 - SUBMITTED! Pew Pew!

The Art of the Slow Burn Romance - That S*** Ain't Easy to Write