Book Review: The Chocolate Thief

The Chocolate Thief (Chocolate, #1)The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was an entertaining read. I especially enjoyed her interaction with her family back home. You could tell that they had very unique personalities and see how they contributed to her view of the world. While the whole story was engaging and entertaining, I would have to say that the epilogue was my favorite part. So, make sure to read it if you want to enjoy the story that much more.

View all my reviews Anyone else craving cholocate (or chocolat) after that book? Lord. I feel like I never really appreciated it before now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Overload?

Short Story Entry for Round 2 - SUBMITTED! Pew Pew!

The Art of the Slow Burn Romance - That S*** Ain't Easy to Write