That's a Short Story Wrap!

 I'm happy to report that I completed the short story challenge and got it submitted with hours to spare. Victory! It's a sweet, sweet thing.

Now I guess it's time to wait and see what feedback I get on the story. Don't expect to make it to the next round, but I do look forward to the feedback I should be getting.

So, until April gets here with the results, I am going to turn my mind and attention to other things. What other things? Well, I think it's gotta be at least a little bit towards werewolves. I mean, how do I not after that last post? I think I've got a good bit of back story figured out that will be introduced as needed, but it's good for me to know where the characters are coming from, even if this is a werewolf story! Haha. I've also got a decent idea of what I want to happen at least as far as bare bones go. I've still got to work on some of the plot points and some of the conflicts I think we need for this story that might not be needed in others. After all, we have alphas in play, packs, claimed territory, etc. It's quite the mixing bowl of drama. Now I've just got to figure out what to make of all of that. Should be fun!

Let's just hope the results look more like this:


And not like this:


I guess only time will tell. Here's hoping I whip up something amazing! Or if I do fail, may it at least be as entertaining as that cooking fail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review Overload?

Short Story Entry for Round 2 - SUBMITTED! Pew Pew!

The Art of the Slow Burn Romance - That S*** Ain't Easy to Write